Rooftop Solar Power Generation Project
8% loan to get solar for your home
Concessionary credit for domestic and commercial consumers
We are pleased to inform that a credit scheme to promote rooftop solar power generation systems has been established with preferential terms through financial assistance from Asian Development Bank (ADB). The credit line will be managed by the Ministry of Finance and Mass Media (MOFMM) and funds will be channeled to the beneficiaries through selected Participating Financial Institutions (PFI).
Interest Rate (maximum)
Repayment Period (maximum)
Installed capacity for customer (maximum)
- Manufacturer Warranty for Modules shall cover manufacturing defects for a period of 10 years.
- Minimum performance of 90% of the rated output for first 12 years, and 80% of the rated output for the next 12.5 years.
- 25-year performance warranty that guarantees a maximum degradation will not exceed 2.5% in the first year, and 0.5–0.7%/yr thereafter
- Inverters warranty shall cover minimum of 10 years of manufacturer warranty. This warranty shall cover the defects or damages that may occur to the inverter parts.
Mounting and Wirings
- Warranty cover by the service provider for mounting structure and wiring for5 years.
Participating Financial Institutions
The credit line is accessible to domestic and commercial customers through ten Participating Financial Institutions (PFI). Please contact the nearest branch of any of the following PFIs to access the credit facility.